The Australian Die Casting Association, (also known as ADCA), is the focal point for companies and people in the industry to keep informed of new developments, technology, opportunities and contacts.
The objectives of the Association are to promote:
- the advancement of the Australian die casting industry
- the education and development of people in the industry
- co-operation between the Association, the industry and Government
These objectives are met through:
- regular branch meetings and plant visits
- seminars, workshops and conferences
- Distribution of Notices and Magazines
- development and delivery of education programs
- support for research and development programs
The Association is run by a National Council which coordinates decision making and organises activities for members.